The Woman Who Cooked Her Husband
by Debbie Isitt
Is a tragi-comic tale of deceit, envy, lust, jealousy, revenge and interesting recipes.
Fast-paced and full of savage wit, this story of self-destructive relationships will take the audience on a wild emotional journey through the conflicting needs and desires of Hilary, Kenneth and Laura; the wife, her husband and his lover.
OK, so the title is a bit of a giveaway as to what is going to happen but the story is really about how we get there.
This production goes on tour to selected venues in mid-Cornwall:
- Perranwell Village Hall – Fri 14th & Sat 15th April
- Chacewater Village Hall – Fri 21st April
- Mabe Community Hall – Sat 22nd April
- St Austell Arts Centre -Fri 28th April
- Illogan Village Hall – Sat 29th April
The show may not be suitable for younger children as it addresses adult themes with occasional strong language.